Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 2 cups Friendship Dairies® whipped cottage cheese
- 24 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half
- 2 large avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 fresh lime, juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 package (12 slices) bacon, cooked and chopped finely
- Remove the cooked yolks from the hard-boiled eggs. Add yolks, avocado and lime juice into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add the cottage cheese, cilantro, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Spoon blended mixture into a medium bowl and fold in the chopped bacon.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp. of the mixture into each of the egg halves. Sprinkle with paprika if desired and garnish with extra bacon bits. Serve any remaining mixture on toasted bread and enjoy.