Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies™ cottage cheese
- ¼ cup Texas Pete® Buffalo wing sauce – plus 1 tbsp. for garnish
- ½ cup celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp. red onion, diced
- 2 cups Tyson® rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1 Boboli® pizza crust
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup Alouette® blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend wing sauce with cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add the cottage cheese mixture to a bowl and fold in the finely diced celery, chopped parsley, red onion, and the diced chicken.
- Spread the mixture on the pizza crust as a base.
- Top with mozzarella, blue cheese and drizzle with 1 tbsp. of wing sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is toasted and the toppings melt.
- Remove from the oven, cut into slices and serve.