Honey, Pancetta & Brussels Sprouts Naan Pizza
- 30 min
- 42 min
- 1 cup Whipped Friendship Dairies® whipped cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium naan pizza doughs, cooked
- 1 tsp honey
- 8 oz pancetta
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Mix the olive oil and minced garlic together in a small bowl. Brush some olive oil on each naan pizza to the edges.
- Blend the cottage cheese and honey in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook the pancetta for 12 minutes or until crispy. Add the remaining olive oil, salt and Brussels sprouts. Cook for another 8-10 minutes, stirring continuously, until lightly browned and Brussels sprouts are softened.
- Spread the cottage cheese and honey mixture on the naan and top with half of the Brussels sprouts mixture on each naan. Sprinkle ½ cup of mozzarella cheese on each naan pizza and bake for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle each naan with freshly ground black pepper and a light drizzle of honey. Enjoy!