Kiwi Strawberry Cottage Cheese Smoothie
- 3 min
- 3 min
- 1/2 cup Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Wash strawberries and spinach very well, rinse, and dry.
- Peel kiwi.
- Slice tops off strawberries and cut in half.
- Place cottage cheese, lowfat milk, strawberries, kiwi, and spinach in a large high powered blender. Start with a small handful if you are not big on greens, I add more to my children's smoothies as they get more used to it.
- Process until smooth and creamy, taste mixture, then add honey to desired sweetness, mix again to sweeten evenly.
- Add a berry and kiwi garnish to dress up your smoothie.