Recipe developed by Adeena Sussman
Layered Fruit Crumble Parfait
- 15 min
- 35 min
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, chilled
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups Friendship Dairies™ 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies™ sour cream
- Combine flour, oats, butter, nuts, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, cinnamon and salt in a stand mixer until streusel is incorporated but clumpy.
- Transfer to a baking dish, spread and bake, stirring occasionally, until golden and toasty, 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Toss berries with 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl and reserve.
- To make cream, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, remaining 2 TB sugar and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Layer cream, streusel topping and fruit parfait or wine glasses and garnish with mint.