Lemonicious Hummus Greek Pizza
- 5 min
- 5 min
- 4 pita breads
- 1 cup Lemonicious Hummus
- ½ small red onion, sliced thin
- ¾ cup Kalamata olives, halved
- 4 oz. sun-dried tomatoes, cut in slices
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 10 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the Lemonicious Hummus over the top of each pita bread.
- Top with red onion, Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese. Bake them for 20-25 minutes or until the outside edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with chopped parsley and dried oregano. Cut each hummus pizza into 4 slices and enjoy.