Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 25 min
- 2 cups Friendship Dairies™ cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 3 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 tsp. unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 4 peaches, pits removed & chopped
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together oats, walnuts, 1 teaspoon sugar, and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Cut in 2 teaspoons of butter until mixture is slightly clumpy. Spread on small baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place chopped peaches in a baking dish. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon on top. Top with butter. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10-15 minutes or until peaches are soft and butter has melted. Stir to combine, then set aside to cool.
- In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon sugar, and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Layer cheese filling, peaches, and crisp oat mixture in small glasses or mason jars.
Ginger Kiwi Green Smoothie
Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
Kiwi Strawberry Cottage Cheese Smoothie