Roasted Tomato Basil Cottage Cheese Bowl
- 5 min
- 25 min
IngredientsCottage Cheese Bowls
- 2 cups Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 2 tsp. balsamic glaze
- 8 oz. grape tomatoes
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the grape tomatoes on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow the tomatoes to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Divide 2 cups of cottage cheese between 2 bowls.
- Top each bowl of cottage cheese with equal amounts of the roasted tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle each bowl with 1 teaspoon of the balsamic glaze. Top with basil.