- 1 cup Friendship Dairies™ cottage cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 individual naan breads
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup red onion, cut in slivers
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor blend the cottage cheese, garlic, chopped parsley, Parmesan, olive oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread on naan breads as a base.
- Top with the mozzarella, red onion, diced tomatoes, basil, and olives.
- Bake until the bread starts to toast and the filling is hot, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil.
Protein 32 g